How Demoniacal think?

It is also useful to know how people who are away from the sanatana path think. It could help in correcting the misleading thought process.

The foolish think of the Unmanifest, as having manifestation, not knowing the higher, immutable and most excellent nature.

The demoniacal say: ``This universe is without truth, without a moral basis, without a God, brought about by mutual union, with lust for its cause what else?'' Giving themselves over to immeasurable cares ending only with death, regarding gratification of lust as their highest aim, and feeling sure that that is all. This has been gained by me today; this desire I shall obtain; this is mine and this wealth too shall be mine in future.'' That enemy has been slain by me and others also I shall slay. I am the lord; I enjoy; I am perfect, powerful and happy''. I am rich and born in a noble family. Who else is equal to me? I will sacrifice. I will give (charity). I will rejoice,''thus, deluded by ignorance, Bewildered by many a fancy, entangled in the snare of delusion, addicted to the gratification of lust, they fall into a foul hell.

Bound by a hundred ties of hope, given over to lust and anger, they strive to obtain by unlawful means hoards of wealth for sensual enjoyment. Self conceited, stubborn, filled with the intoxication and pride of wealth, they perform sacrifices in name, through ostentation, contrary to scriptural ordinances. Filled with insatiable desires, full of hypocrisy, pride and arrogance, holding evil ideas through delusion, they work with impure resolves. Given over to egoism, power, haughtiness, lust and anger, these malicious people hate the immutable self in their own bodies and those of others. They dont know what to do and what to refrain from. Purity, right conduct and truth can not be found in them. Those who are holding these views are of small intellect and fierce deeds. They are ruined souls. They come forth as enemies of the world for its destruction. The cruel haters are the worst among men in the world. All these evil­doers will enter into the wombs of demons only. Entering into demoniacal wombs and deluded birth after birth, not attaining the realization, they thus fall into still lower conditions.[19]

No comments:

Post a Comment